LN Outsourcing – Our client, a Multinational Telecom company, a leading player in the industry with the largest agency network in the country, is looking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Energy Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Delivery and maintenance of site power products.
- Project delivery and maintenance of solar power plants.
- Deliver and maintain data center L1 projects.
- Deliver and maintain the network management system for energy products.
- Provide training for channel partners.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering or any related field
- Relevant training or Certifications in a related field is an added advantage
- Experience in project delivery and network maintenance of energy products.
- Get HCIP-DCF certification.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Have 2+ years’ work experiences on energy area.
- Independently deliver and maintain energy products.
- Have general knowledge of L1 systems of the data center, such as the fire extinguishing system, HVAC system, power system, and water supply and drainage system.
- Complete the layout design of small-sized data centers.
- Have the ability about the delivery of small projects.
Other Professional Skills:
- Customer oriented approach and good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
- English and an additional language (either Chinese or local language)
- Powerful problem-solving capabilities;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Closing Date: 16th August, 2020