Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Team Lead
Reports to: Projects and Facilities Engineering Manager
- The Engineering Team Lead will lead a team of discipline engineers to provide technical discipline support to the Projects, Operations and Maintenance teams especially in the typical brown field onshore/swamp assets.
- As a key interface person, he/she will co-ordinate the Facilities Engineering involvement in Field Development Planning and project development in the front-end phases.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the preparation, review and securing approval of feasibility studies, concept designs and costing for projects in the front-end development phase.
- Responsibility for custodianship and maintenance of appropriate engineering standards.
- Ensuring high-quality documentation and currency of the Engineering and Operations.
- Reference data describing the status and operating limits of Oil and Gas processing facilities within the OML 18 Asset Area.
- Identifying and assessing the value and capability of new or additional technologies.
- Responsibility for compliance to Technical HSE requirements in asset development.
- Take lead in identifying, providing and facilitating solutions to engineering and technical problems especially as it relates to brown field onshore/swamp assets
- Providing support to the Operations Team in resolving issues and optimizing overall performance of processing assets.
- Providing expert in-house advice on engineering matters, including signing off certificates of conformity.
- Providing key technical input in the evaluation of the technical elements of opportunities.
- Proactively contributing to the preparation and implementation of the business plan, including securing JV Partner Approval.
- Health, Safety & Quality
- Ensuring Health and Safety documentation is in place in line with regulations.
- Support the development of processes and systems to ensure that engineering activities are carried out in compliance with design standards and regulations.
- Fully support and comply with company HSE policies.
Job Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience working in similar assets like OML 18.
- Deep knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Strong understanding of HSE and Engineering standards
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in an Oil and Gas environment.
- University degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper).
- Registration with COREN a requirement. Direct Engineering Leadership experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry will be an advantage
- Key Interfaces.
- Reports to the Projects and Facilities Engineering Manager.
- Petroleum Engineering Manager.
- Maintenance Manager.
- Field Operations Manager.
- Govt. agencies, DPR, NAPIMS, JV partners and other stakeholders.
Competencies & Skill:
- Ability to attract and retain a strong project team.
- Stakeholder communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Management of Technical Discipline Authority.
- Change Management.
- Technical excellence in Oil and gas Operations.
- Promotes teamwork and diversity.
- Demonstrates growth and customer focus.
- Self-awareness and learner.
Closing Date: 3pm, 10th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.