Location: Ogudu- Ojota Lagos
• Collect different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
• Review and evaluate cost estimates of projects.
• Prepare project quotations and proposals
• Identify labour, material, costs and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
• Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
• Oversee the different stages of a company project to ensure that expenses follow the forecast plan.
• Present complex and detailed reports to management.
• Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
• Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
• Partake in project supervision and implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant field.
• A minimum of 2 years as an Estimator or similar role.
• Outstanding mathematics and IT abilities.
• Proficient in relevant software including MS Office Suite.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
Method of Application
Application Procedure: Qualified candidates should forward their cv to email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 30th December, 2020
Please note: only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be communicated