Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant (Female)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling basic book-keeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Minimum of HND or BSc in management, market, Business Administration field.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 18th February, 2021