ROLE: Executive Assistant
INDUSTRY: Business Consulting/Outsourcing Solutions Company
JOB TYPE: Full Time
The Executive Assistant is responsible for strategic planning, organizing, coordinating, and carrying out administrative and operational tasks to free the CEO’s time to allow for maximum time on other crucial matters.
• Be the first point of contact: among executives, clients, and other external stakeholders.
• Manage and explore internal and external communications for the CEO
• Prepare and compile reports, presentations, and correspondence; pitch decks, and speeches.
• Liaise with managers, executives, and internal stakeholders.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
• Perform research for meetings, take minutes, follow up on detailed action points and track deliverables.
• Manage and coordinate projects, conferences, and events, while keeping track of timelines, deadlines, and other related matters.
• Conduct research and oversee office correspondence.
• Manage databases and filing systems.
• Implement and maintain efficient administrative procedures/systems.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of B.A in English, Secretarial Studies or any related discipline
• 3 years prior experience in a similar role
• Great oral & written communication skills and Reporting skills
• Analytical, Logical, and Critical thinking skills
• Great attention to detail
• Flexible, and Adaptable approach to work
• Reliable, Discrete and Confidentiality
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply using link:
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Closing Date: 2nd April, 2021