Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
• Anticipating the administrative needs of the CEO and bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the CEO’s agenda.
• Taking full ownership and managing administrative tasks for the CEO, while exploring new opportunities to add value towards the short to medium-term goals of the CEO.
• Managing appointments and an extremely busy/active calendar, ensuring that meetings commence and end on time.
• Assisting in coordinating the agendas of senior management team meetings and off-sites.
• Coordinate and attend meetings on behalf of the CEO and sometimes other executive members of the team
• Working with team members to coordinate deliverables that directly impact key initiatives around the CEO’s short-term goals.
• Arranging and managing travel itinerary, agenda, and logistics.
• Prepare and submit invoices, track expenses, and prepare expense reports of the CEO to the finance department.
• Representing the CEO by welcoming visitors/guests, organizing dinners and other corporate functions; coordinating responses to questions, and meeting requests directed to the CEO.
• Checking-in with the CEO with regard to assisting with his private and personal errands, and logistics planning.
• Coordinating with the private staff of the CEO to facilitate the effective delivery of their set deliverables.
• Perform preliminary research and make a recommendation on strategic decisions that affect the short- and long-term goals of the company.
• Put together applications for seminars, programs, and grants on behalf of the CEO
• Develop presentation slides for internal and external engagements on behalf of the CEO
• Maintain correspondence, support with handling press/media inquiries
• Read, analyze, and distribute incoming memos, submissions, and requests
• Provide detailed and meticulous document editing, structuring, and creation
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
• University Degree / HND. Proven experience (at least 4 years) as an Executive (or personal) Assistant in the public or private sector.
• Experience in key business role(s) is a welcome advantage.
• IT Proficiency Possess the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with people at all levels, as well as the ability to function independently, and as part of a team, in a fast paced function.
• Top-notch organizational skills.
• The ability to handle confidential / sensitive information.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Very smart, confident, creative, open to new ideas, learning and change.
• Eloquent; Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 23rd October, 2020