Our client, an advisory and independent alternative wealth management firm seeks to recruit an ambitious, smart, self-motivated and goal-driven Executive Assistant.
- Oversee the filing of the company’s annual returns at Corporate Affairs Commission
- Responsible for managing directors’ meetings; develop a tracking system to ensure timely and appropriate scheduling, create meeting materials, including spreadsheets and executive summaries when needed, ensure successful follow-up on action points resulting from meetings
- Maintain accurate board minutes, including taking notes at meetings, preparing draft minutes for the Chairman’s review and ensuring approved minutes are circulated to directors and filed away appropriately
- Act as company secretary for the company and its sister entities
- Review reports and memos and prepare executive summaries for directors consideration and approval
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings involving the company directors and management as required and provide necessary follow up
- Co-ordinate (including thorough review of) executive reports generated by departments for executive level meetings
A good first degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a reputable institution
ICSAN certification will be an added advantage
A minimum of five (3) years’ relevant post-NYSC work experience in Executive Assistant/Company Secretarial role
A male candidate not more than 35years of age
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via www.superheads.com.ng or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020.