Role: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full time
• Acts as the point of contact and liaising with internal or external stakeholders at a high-level on behalf of the GMD
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the GMD and internal departments
• Provide support in preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
• Draft reports, prepare presentations, letters and personal correspondence, and perform other tasks that facilitate the GMD’s effectiveness.
• Day-to-day management of the GMD itinerary & calender; scheduling, organising and managing meetings and other protocols.
• Update the GMD on key organisational issues.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on all the company’s projects to ensure successful completion with deadline.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience with at least 3 years as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to a C-suite or Senior Management Executive.
• Proven experience in law related duty is a preferred advantage
• Minimum of a first degree in Law, Business Administration or other Social Sciences
• Having a professional certification will be an added advantage
• Proven track record in working with and managing C-Suite executives, communicating effectively and paying attention to details
• Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
• Self-motivated, loyal, dependable and trustworthy
Method of Application
Kindly forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Executive Assistant as Subject
Closing Date: 18th February, 2021