Role: Executive Driver to the CEO
Duties & Responsibilities
• Driving the CEO from home to work and business meetings as well as social functions.
• Maintaining vehicle both inside and outside daily.
• Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel approved.
• Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
• Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
• Performing any other assigned tasks.
• Minimum of an OND / SSCE certification
• Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
• Good communication ability (Verbal and Written)
• Familiarity with Lagos routes
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and all other state/federal driving related documents / licenses.
• Should be safety conscious, organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed.
• Should be attentive to detail, proactive, focused, and able to follow directives.
• Training from recognized training schools for drivers would be an added advantage.
• Must be ready for immediate engagement
• Applicant must reside around Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi and environs.
• Salary is competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 30th October, 2020