The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
- To professionally assist in developing and implementing many aspects of business generating engagements of the office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Assist in executing business strategy plan of the CEO.
- Run an executive errand for CEO on winning businesses and managing relationship with high profile clients –able to convert contact to cash.
- And any other assignment(s)
- Must have worked in same capacity in the past with notable business organization with excellent performance record.
- Must be a very brilliant, intelligent and “A grade” extrovert person…this is absolutely important!
- Must be a holder of Master’s degree in related discipline.
Gross Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration grows in response to role delivery and performance; however, entry gross monthly pay is between N100,000 to N120,000.
Closing Date: 30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.