The Facility Manager will be responsible for the daily operation and coordination of the maintenance of the school’s grounds and facilities. He/she is expected to provide safe, efficient, environmentally healthy, and structurally sound facilities that offer pupils and staff the best possible atmosphere for meaningful instruction and learning.
Job Specifications and Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Building/ Estate Management or any other related discipline plus a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a facilities management or similar role.
- Facilities Management, Health and Safety certifications will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in managing a school facility will be an added advantage.
- Must be punctual, efficient, an independent worker, a detail oriented person and must possess good work habit
- Must be able to perform and manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities concurrently.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should em ail their CVs with a job specific cover letter to: email@example.com
The subject of the email should be the name of the role being applied for.
Closing Date: 31/03/2015