Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes Socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina State governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Officer
Locations: Niger, Kebbi & Kastina
Slot: 3 Openings
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Under the direction of the Field Coordinator, the Finance and Administrative Officer shall assume responsibility for all state-level administrative and accounting responsibilities.
- And, will ensure compliance with the contractual financial and administrative requirements of the organization.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS / MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in accounting related to international development programs.
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage. CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Closing Date: 1st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV) and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.