A company which is based in Lagos and Port-Harcourt has career opportunity in its Lagos finance department.
The successful candidate will reports to the Managing Director and must be thoroughbred Accounting Professional and will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Internal Control System, Supply Chain and Budgeting
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements guiding corporate and operations are adhered to as at when due.
- Developing the scope of Cash Flow Management with emphasis on accountability and transparency.
- Reviewing business processes, policies, finance and related assignments.
- Working knowledge of budget preparation and variance analysis.
- Assessing company – wide control and operational cost reduction/opportunities.
- Overseeing the planning and executing of effective financial and related operational reviews.
- Outlining strategies for improving corporate governance and risk management.
- Prepare and submit periodically performance report statement for Board of Directors.
- Carry out monthly analysis and business result compare with objective.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Accounting Package.
- Capacity to do proper data analysis and report for management review.
- Reconciliation and control of the balance sheet.
- Contributing to the development of the annual financial audit plan and development of quarterly reports
Qualification and Experience
- Good first degree from a reputable university and professional accounting qualification are
- Possession of at least 8 years cognate experience at a management level preferably in the hospitality industry, ability to interface and communicate with senior management, good problem solving and above average computer skills are required in this role.
- The position offers a Challenging career opportunity and carries an attractive remuneration package.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a full CV as an attachment using MS-Word format to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 07/04/2015