Cormart a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormat is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintenance of general ledger
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and updated
- Ensure expenses are within assigned cost center
- Batching and posting of sales journal
- Customer Account Reconciliation
- Inventory Management
- First degree or HND in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is an added advantage
- Having or working towards a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is als0 an added advantage
- 0-5 years working experience in a similar role.
Suitable candidates will be invited and assessed as per the schedule below:
- Qualitative and logic testing: Saturday, May 2nd, 2020
- Assessment Centre / Executive Interview: Friday, May 15th, 2020
Closing Date: March 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward all Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.