A reputable Oil & Gas company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience working/auditing an oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and a copy of their passport photograph / picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Financial Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 1st December, 2020