The following roles are needed in Fintech company
Location: Lekki Lagos Nigeria
• Follow all Operational Procedures and Standards
• Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles/bikes daily
• Ensure that the cars/bikes are fueled at the company’s designated filling stations every day.
• Keep the cars in clean condition (exterior, interior engine)
• Checking the engine oil, battery water, tyres, and knowing when the car has any fault.
• Confirm and keep records to know when the vehicle is due for servicing, and report to the supervisor who in turn will report to the Operations Manager.
• Check all vehicle particulars and ensure they are up to date.
• Prompt reporting of any problems developed in the cause of carrying out daily activities to the Supervisor.
• Maintain driver logs and recording all movement in the trip sheet
• Safely transport consignment to customers location in a timely, safe, courteous, and professional manner.
• Act as an observer during operation and report same to control room and the operation manager.
• Denying all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
• Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
• Follow delivery/pickup instructions from supervisor
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor, Logistics or operations Manager.
• Minimum of 2years experience as a fleet or logistics officer
• Good Judgment of Speed and Speed Adaptation.
• Perfect Visual Performance.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to read maps efficiently.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Diligent attention to detail.
• Diligent attention to safety.
• Positive attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 7th October, 2020