The candidate for this position will perform the following functions;
- Ensuring optimal condition of our fleet and zero down time in all branches of the company.
- Manage repairs/maintenance, co-ordinate daily fleet checks to ensure that vehicles are top of the range at all times.
- Liaise with the independent/external mechanic to get the best for all our vehicles.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the company regulations.
- Develop fleet administrative standards and vehicle operating policies.
- Prepare a fleet operations budget that will be incorporated into the company’s budget.
Candidate for this position must possess not less than (3) years in transport management, with minimum of B.Sc or HND in Transport Management or Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should, forward their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10/03/2015