BlueSlip invests/ partner and grow international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representativeto undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the â€œfaceâ€ of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make our clients feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome clients
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- B.Sc; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Must be Female
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word or PDF format using the job title as the subject of the mail E.g (Front desk officer) to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th October, 2020