Graceland Nigeria Limited is a business consulting firm providing the following services: Human Resources function, Administration, Management, Training, Entrepreneurship, Business Building, Innovation and Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Front Desk Officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- The successful candidatewill perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
- His/Her central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- He/She should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th February, 2021