Instant Laundry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Job Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
- Welcome and greet guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages, etc., and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Check, sort, and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g, printer etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in pdf format only to: recruitment.Hgroup@gmail.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicant who resides in Onitsha will be shortlisted.
Closing Date:15th December, 2020