Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Client Services
- Responsible for physical touchpoint maintenance to aid enjoyable client experience;
- Receive all clients at the office with warmth and offer refreshments.
- Front office ambience- smell, look and feel.
- Meeting room ambience- smell, look and feel.
- Board room- smell, look and feel.
- Front Office responsibilities:
- Receive letters & packages at the Front Office and distribute as appropriate.
- Package outgoing mails, secure outgoing parcels, etc.
- Responsible for keeping client relations records;
- Physical filing and proper storage of all client documents.
- Scanning, upload, soft filing / storage of all client documents.
- Update client information as the need arises and during bi-annual client profile update exercise.
- Receipt and dispatch of all incoming and outgoing mails. Maintenance and daily update of incoming and outgoing mails registers (hard & soft copies). Appropriate filing of same on shared folder.
- Package & dispatch proposals and keep record of same.
- Client engagement & satisfaction;
- Receive / answer all incoming calls and make outbound calls when necessary.
- Prompt reply of all incoming mails / enquiry & complaints. Transfer / escalate to other units if necessary.
- Respond to messages / enquiries on chat platform.
- Proactive resolution of client challenges / complaints and prompt escalation where necessary.
- Weekly preparation & notification of client birthdays & NorrenAnniversaries to responsible staff / account officers. Prepare & provide gifts for landmark birthdays.
- Package and dispatch embassy cover letters, congratulatory / ceremonial / condolence letters to clients / prospects.
- Investment Mobilization:
- Assist in telemarketing / sales & marketing of the company’s products & services to prospects.
- Generate sales leads from prospect enquiries.
- Inform clients of special investment opportunities as these arise.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with 2.1 in any Science, Social Science, Finance related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage
Job Competencies (a job analysis will be conducted to determine what skills an employee needs to be successful on the role):
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as – Ms Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Soft skills such as- initiative utilization, people / interpersonal relations, time management, multi-tasking, emotional intelligence to empathize, handle complaints and proffer prompt solutions.
- Excellent record keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the email.
31st January, 2020