Fulfilgate Associates is a leading consulting firm established to offer cost reduction and revenue improvement solutions to both private companies and government institutions. Amongst other services, we work with our clients to design and implement the necessary framework from recruitment of the right employees to identification of training and manpower development needs; design training and manpower development programmes; implement the identified programmes and carry out post training evaluation to measure the impact and effectiveness of our trainings on the competencies of participants in their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Our Client, a Consumer Lending Company is urgently recruiting for:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Lagos & Abuja)
The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for receiving visitors and performing clerical and administrative duties in the company. She must be customer-oriented individual with a warm personality and disciplined work ethic towards complaints resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending to incoming calls and redirecting phone calls to relevant offices
- Checking for customer complaints on relevant channels
- Filling the complaints log with complaints from loan customers to ensure resolution of issues
- Upselling and cross selling of the company products during interactions with customers
- Managing the Front Desk Office by ensuring the comfort of walk-in-customers, receiving and forwarding packages, e.t.c
- Timely communication of feedback from the team to customers.
- Keeping a correspondence log to record physical mails received and their movements.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and documents
- Recommending new customer solutions to the company based on interactions with customers
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit..
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Could have relevant professional qualification, which will be an added advantage.
- Must have proficient skills in using Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and Word).
- Must have strong analytical, communication and people skill.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CV with a brief profile to email@example.com indicating their preferred location.
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th October 2020.