BoroMe is a Nigerian Fintech company working on building the quickest way for people to get access to soft loans. We aim to provide financial service to the underserved. With the rapid growth of the company’s business, we hope to attract qualified and skilled talents who are interested in developing this industry, to join us.
We are recruiting to fill the positon below:
Job Position: Front-End Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking to hire a full time mobile App specialist that will develop and manage our mobile APP . The mobile APP will be on Android and IOS. It uses Flutter mobile client. The web API is built with PHP / Laravel Framework. Webfront end is VueJS and Laravel.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on Coding, Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Collaborate with other developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Implement designs into front-end in the shortest period of time
- Strong proficiency in JAVA, Laravel & Flutter.
- 2 years’ hand’s on experience as a mobile developer.
- Experience using Native Mobile Development on iOS, android and cross platform application frameworks.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a Fintech company or have experience in developing a financial software
BoroMe will provide Qualified Candidates with a fast career path, broad development opportunities and good incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: You are also required to attach your own Salary Expectations.
Closing Date: 7th January, 2020