A reputable Company is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Office Manager
Job Location: Ughelli, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trains, cross – trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information
- Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Upholds the hotel’s commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P ‘s special guests and requests.
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationery supplies.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front Office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of Opera PMS and must have served in Managerial or Supervisory role in the Front Office department in a Hospitality Establishment; using Opera PMS for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree qualification.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Front Office Manager” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2021