Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- The graphics designer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate customer and clients.
- Develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Prepares visual presentations for and communicate visual ideas to Management
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings. This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects.
- Designing Social Media Creatives for Company?s Social Media platforms.
- Artistry and creativity
- Communication Proficiency.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines.
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders.
Closing Date: 23rd March, 2020
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Graphics Art or related field
- At least 3 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the email.