URGENT OPENING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER (PACKAGING SOLUTIONS COMPANY)
Dear professionals, we are currently seeking to hire a Graphic Designer that will utilize professional publishing, imaging, and prepress software to design publications, create graphics, and prepare publications for production on conventional offset printing presses, in accordance with graphic arts and offset printing industry standards.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style.
• Reviewing and proofreading designs to ensure that copy, layout, and dimensions are print-ready.
• Maintaining the brand’s consistency across all designs and printed materials.
• Keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and printing standards.
Job Qualification and Requirements
• B.Sc./HND Fine Art, Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or other related fields.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience working in same role.
• Other Professional Certificates will be an advantage.
• Work background in traditional prepress, including knowledge of trapping, halftones, screen angles, and dot gain.
• Knowledge of page design/prepress software such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Smart sheets.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graphic Designer” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: April 30th, 2021