• Design and publish compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms (online store/display ads/mobile/blog/SM graphics) that reflect the brand and drive online engagement and sales.
• Ensure that all graphics are developed, delivered and published on time across all digital platforms.
• Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests.
• Maintain accuracy of all site content
• Manage Social Media paid Ads, experience in campaign optimization, result generation, report and analysis
• Generating desired results from social media campaigns
• Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of the mail before
Closing Date: 25th October 2020