Successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Preparation of internal audit schedules and comprehensive audit programmes;
- Manages audits of the Companies in the Group, in accordance with internal audits schedules;
- Manages the assessment of the relevancy, reliability and credibility of financial and operating information;
- Identification of non- conformities analyses and discuss audit findings across the Company and suggest recommendations;
- Prepare regular status reports of audits executed;
- Reviews the scrutiny of records of assets including materials, equipment and buildings, ascertaining their safeguarding and proper depreciation being charged ;
- Manages the periodic inventory and budget audits against the standard financial requirements;
- Promotes the adoption of the best practice in internal control system;
- Monitors the assessment of compliance with legal and fiscal requirements and other regulatory matters;
- Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Good knowledge of usage of computer applications
- B.Sc /HND in Accounting or related field with ACA plus minimum of 15years hands- on experience, five of which must be as Group Internal Auditor of a reputable Conglomerate.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills and must be able to work under pressure and meet targets/deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/03/2015