- 535,000.00 Naira per annum
Location: Cross River State, Nigeria
The Guest House Cook is responsible for providing an efficient and effective high quality catering
service in line with Institute’s standard of service, hygiene, quality and presentation whilst
complying with current legislation. Team working and communications within an overall approach
that values people will be of key importance.
ITM has been established by the Cross River State Government (CRSG) of Nigeria in partnership
with Highbury College Portsmouth, UK as part of a unique, transformational state wide Technical
and Vocationa1 Education and Training (TVET) Ecosystem project. CRSG has appointed Highbury
to manage ITM to world-class standards.
The vision is to develop a world-class entrepreneurial polytechnic institute, the first of its kind in
Nigeria. The Institute will have student success as its central mission and will focus on wealth
creation, business formation/growth and employment outcomes to meet the needs of students
and the local communities of Cross River State, Nigeria and beyond.
- Preparation of counters and dining areas for service.
- Preparation and setting out of condiments as required.
- Counter service as require
- Gearing and cleaning of tables/equipment for service.
- Clearing and cleaning of dining areas & equipment as require
- Counter top cooking as required.
- Filling of counter lines.
- Good standard of education including GCSE in Maths/English (Grades A* to C).
- Qualification related to catering I food hygie
- Evidence of commitment to self-development.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Experience within the catering Industry.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supe
- Possess excellent customer service skil
- Professional approach to work and appearance.
- Enthusiasm and optimism.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Flexible attitude in the way he/she performs the job.
- Commitment to operating in a harmonious, safe and secure environment.
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and widening access to education for a
Method of Application
To apply in the first instance please send your CV to: email@example.com
The College reserves the right to modify the deadline date.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 20/02/2015