- A good bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years Supervisory/Team Lead experience in a similar role in a reputable organisation
- Additional relevant educational/professional education will be an added advantage
- Responsible for creating and implementing comprehensive marketing and communications
programmes that enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace.
- Ensures consistent communication of the company’s desired image both internally and externally.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all company publications.
- Other Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of creativity
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
Method of Application
Curriculum Vitae of qualified candidates should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31/03/2015