Head, Account and Finance (Furniture manufacturing)
· Manage the company’s financial accounting, control and reporting systems
· Liaise with Auditors and other financial consultants.
· Develop and maintaining external relationships with professional and government parastatals e.g. solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as state and federal Internal Revenue bodies and financial standards and reporting council.
· Manage sources of finance for company
· Coordinate budgetary process for the company and prepare an operational budget on periodic basis or as required
· Prepare monthly variance analysis report between budgeted & actual performance and advise management
· Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditure of budgeted or approved funds
· Provide financial knowledge for managing industry / DO.II forecast or trend towards expected result
· Keep abreast of and report on financial factors influencing company’s performance
· Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation so as to advice management as necessary
· Interpret financial information
· Monitor and interpret cash flows(in and out)
· Lead, supervise and train other members of Accounts team
· Ensure necessary daily financial activities or other financial requests from staff are attended to
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities (if possible) e.g. through negotiation of spending etc.
· Submit periodic summary financial reports
· Prepare financial reports as required by third parties for the business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills.
- Ability to function without anybody’s supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- Highly organised with attention to details.
- Strong understanding of court and administrative proceedings and documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/management courses
- Masters degree in accounting/ management courses will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- At least 2 years experience in a factory/manufacturing work environment
Closing Date: 5th March, 2021
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.