- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Facilities Management,
Project Management, Fleet Management, Power and Utilities Engineering/Management
- Proven track record in development and implementation of strategic management, operational review and project management.
- Responsible for providing administrative and logistics support for all the Company’s operations.
- Manage the overall daily office operations, implement organizational strategies and policies and plan the use of materials and human resources.
- Develop and manage budget for all administrative units, review operating costs and suggest cost-saving measures.
- Negotiate contracts, manage vendor relationships, and serve as primary
- Develop and manage an effective fleet management system that supports the entire business.
- Monitor all third party relationships associated with the business (government
agencies, parastatals, Local government councils and regulators
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015