Crest Agro Products Farms Limited (“CAP Farms”), a cassava plantation located in Kogi State requires the services of a qualified chartered accountant as Head, Finance & Administration.
- The Head of Finance & Administration will oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting
systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
and regulatory requirements as well as supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the farm
Major responsibilities will include:
- Report financial and management accounting information;
- Ensure periodic statutory remittances (e.g. pension/PAYE/VAT/WHT);
- Oversee payments of third party contracts;
- Ensure the development and implementation of necessary HR procedures;
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls;
- Work with a General Manager to develop and implement financial and administrative
- Undertake specific additional responsibilities from time-to -time, as may be agreed
upon with a General Manager.
- B.Sc./HND degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum of Second Class Upper;
- ICAN/ACCA Chartered;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial Control role;
- Minimum of 2 years in office administration;
- Willing to relocate to Kogi State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and scanned copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your applications with the subject line “Head Finance & Admin.” and indicate the source of Job Information.
Closing Date: 17/03/2015