- A good bachelor’s degree
- lCAN qualification
- Other relevant educational and or professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances.
- Prepare & report financial information in line with the relevant accounting standards
- Oversee all tax’ and regulatory compliance issues
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Participate in and contribute to the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management framework
- In depth knowledge of the Insurance industry & regulatory guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to understand and ensure the channelisation of business drivers appropriately
- Up to date knowledge of accounting regulations
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibility including budgeting & budgetary control
Method of Application
Curriculum Vitae of qualified candidates should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31/03/2015