Job Title: Head, Human Resources
*Industry: Religious Organization
Duties and Responsibilities*
• Create a training environment to enable the development of a High Performing Work culture
• Understanding of KPIs and strategy of the respective functions and the total company in order to align HR processes/practices with business strategy.
• Ensure timely Recruitment of staff and manage the payroll system.
• Ensure strategic initiatives include effective change management strategies
• Control the Employee Relations agenda, including oversight of all grievance and dispute management processes.
• Manage employee relation matters through regular and transparent communication of HR processes, policies and procedures to the employees. Engage the employees on regular basis through programs such as 1-1 discussion, Townhall, Focus Group etc
• Assist the line managers in organizational changes such as organizational design, job evaluation and restructuring initiatives.
• Drive the Company’s culture in creating a Great place to work for our employees and fosters an environment where employee behaviour is aligned to our values
• Build own team of motivated and committed members through effective training, recognition and development programs.
• Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behavior; maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
Managing the performance management system of the firm.
Membership with CIPM and/or any professional body is an added advantage
• Min. 7 years’ experience in Human Resources in a structured organization.
• Understanding of change management and the principles of redesign
• Depth knowledge of Labor legislation
• Deep understanding of organizational and individual development
• Good knowledge of external employment and development trends, labor markets and competitors
• Track record of successful employee engagement initiatives
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward resumes to email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 10th November, 2020.