Head IT Support
Location: Victoria Island
• Identify innovative technology solutions, explore how these could be integrated to support the implementation of the bank’ programmes and evaluate effectiveness.
• Keep up-to-date with latest technology and provide updates to the organization on how innovations are being used across different sectors, and how these can be applied in in the bank to deliver cost-effective technology solutions.
• Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
• Lead a team of IT staff, network administrators, and systems administration etc.
• Work with members of the executive and senior management teams bank-wide to oversee the management of change associated with implementing the ICT strategy.
• Develop and oversee the budget for ICT.
• Develop and execute a strategy for engaging vendors and partners for the achievement of organizational objectives.
• Facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
• Be responsible for the operational management of multiple information and communications systems and projects.
• Design, implement, and evaluate the systems that support end users in the productive use of ICT.
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
• Graduate degree in a relevant subject or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and / or education and training.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a senior technology leadership role.
• Experience working in any financial institution will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: May 4th, 2021