Gadol Financial Service Limited is a leading financial service provider registered with corporate affairs Commission and also regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We operate a customer-staff business model, blending innovation, solution and great customer experience.
Our expertise creates flexible financial services which include Consumer loans, local purchase orders financing, project finance, Fund Management and Financial advisory services.
A fed mind, produces great results, we invest in people, giving them an opportunity to make positive returns by improving growth index within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Legal Officer
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct legal research and monitoring of legal and regulatory change that relates to the company.
- Participate in the formulation of general management policies as a member of the executive management team.
- Ensure accuracy of all legal paper works.
- Ensure proper legal consultation are provided to every department.
- Access liabilities and risks, and recommend courses of actions to Executive management
- Conduct legal search on Properties to be pledged as security for loans and advances.
- Candidate should possess at least an LL.B Hons Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- 4 years Banking experience of which two years must be from legal services
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Candidate must not be more than 35 years old.
- N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Closing Date: 25th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.