A 3-form entry, co-educational, British curriculum school, providing education for children aged between 18 months and 11 years.
The school is housed in fit-for-purpose buildings on a site of over 10 plots, consisting of a multipurpose hall, large air conditioned classrooms, as well as specialist teaching rooms for Music, Science, ICT, Art; in addition, the school has a large play ground with modern play equipment, a running track and a soccer pitch.
In line with its vision of preparing each child to optimize their full potentials as responsible global citizens, the school seeks to add to its current team experienced, highly motivated staff.
Potential candidates must be eminently qualified with a proven track record; good interpersonal and communication skills are essential to all positions.
Head of School (HOS) Job
The HOS will be responsible for implementing the school’s development plan and providing strategic leadership and direction which will motivate all staff to strive for superior performance in order to secure the best possible outcomes for the pupils in all spheres. The candidate of choice must have excellent leadership and management skills which will ensure that all set targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Guidance and Counselling, Education Management or a related field of study. A Master’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies governing education, locally and nationally.
- The ability to rightly interpret curriculum and instructional programmes for appropriate levels.
- Knowledge of budgetary (preparing and implementing) and supervisory responsibilities.
- Aged above 40 years.
- Must have experience implementing the British School Curriculum.
- Must have at least fifteen (15) years’ experience in the educational sector, 5 of which must be in a strategic leadership role.
- Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should em ail their CVs with a job specific cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be the name of the role being applied for.
Closing Date: 31/03/2015