General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Ideal candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in WAEC/GCSE/NECO subjects (Mathematics and English inclusive)
- A minimum of 2.2/second class lower bachelor’s degree from the university
- Must possess NYSC discharge/exemption certificate as applicable
- Customer service-orientated
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Socially confident, quick to establish rapport, able to maintain good relations even when communicating disagreeable information to customers
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures
- Team player – approachable, receptive to ideas/feedback
- Assertive – able to handle conflict
Head Service Support (Nationwide) Job in Stanbic IBTC Group
(Ref: SBG 3)
- The ideal candidate should have at least 4-6years experience in diverse areas of banking operations and also in similar role
- The successful candidate would manage the operations in the branch in the following areas: customer service, risk management, safety and security, fraud control, people management, operations and administration.
- She/he would also lead and manage subordinates, providing guidance and coaching where required
Join our team of professionals and set sail on a truly exciting career
Method of Application
For detailed information on the positions available, visit our website www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers
Only qualified candidates should send their application with a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position and location as subject of your mail.
Candidates should comply with the requirements of each role before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12/03/2015