Our client a digital solution provider is looking to recruit a high-performance person to Head the IT department in the Organization.
Location: Lagos Mainland
Salary: 450k – 500k + % Commision
• Administers systems and servers related to company/client LAN and WAN (e.g. security, email system, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, filtering, proxies, backups, etc.) for the purpose of optimizing throughput, securing data, overseeing backup and recovery capabilities, and ensuring availability of services to authorized users.
• Installs, configures, and troubleshoots network routers, switches, load balancers, and security devices.
• Assesses malfunctions of network hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer and network operations.
• Assesses network malfunctions for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer and network operations and recommending purchases in support of network.
• Attends meetings, as assigned, for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
• Coordinates network upgrades, changes, and repairs for the purpose of minimizing risk and down time and maintaining availability of services to authorized users.
• Develops long- and short-range plans for the design, installation, and maintenance of network equipment, policies, and practices for the purpose of meeting the distributed processing technology needs of the company.
• Installs computer equipment, network (client and server) software and hardware on a variety of platforms (e.g. service packs, application software, operating software, hardware upgrades, etc.) for the purpose of upgrading and maintaining equipment and software.
• Maintains network operations and related software applications for the purpose of ensuring efficient program operations within the business.
• Oversees technology interns and assigned personnel for the purpose of mentoring, monitoring performance, assigning tasks; and achieving overall department objectives.
• Providing technical training to end users
• Prepares documentations (e.g. network configurations and procedures, reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
• Recommend the procures equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of maintaining availability of required items and completing jobs efficiently.
• Responds promptly to network outages and related issues and Documentation of various necessary IT procedures.
• Evaluates emerging network and security products and technologies.
• Evaluate current talent portfolio and recruit, develop, motivate, and retain a “best in class” IT team.
Note: This role will require occasional travels for Business Meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and related field.
• Master’s degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 7 years prior experience in Managing IT department.
• Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
• Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
• Experience in controlling information technology budget
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Ability to resolve all System down time and Network Issues in a timely manner.
• Proficiency in cost reduction
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should apply using this link CLICK.
Closing Date: 29th November 2020.