- Review, update and manage Health and Safety policies, procedures and standards, makes regular inspections of the workplace/vessel, site or plant and conducts risk assessments and carry out compliance checks, report gaps, follow up identified gaps to ensure their closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any science or engineering discipline with a minimum of second class lower degree/A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional HSE Certificate will be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas/maritime industry and shipping with good track record.
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015