DRO Health is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Product Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Healthcare Product Manager to join our growing startup and contribute towards scaling and improving the DRO Health products and services.
- As our Healthcare Product Manager, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams as well as healthcare stakeholders and clients to improve the experience of users on both sides of our platform. You will develop and share user journeys to understand the goals, needs, and challenges of existing users on the DRO Health platform. You will also brainstorm solutions to complex problems facing both clients, consultants and stakeholders. In addition, you will be part of the team in the acquisition and nurturing of new client relationships.
- Design and build innovative healthcare products and services in collaboration with the executive and technical teams (software engineers and developers)
- Active participation in product research to bridge market gaps and customer needs
- Nurture and grow relationships with partners and being the lead contact for clients and getting feedback from stakeholders
- Active participation in expanding healthcare practitioner base
- In depth understanding of healthcare regulatory laws and policies
- Onboarding clients and partners onto the platform and managing the relationship
- Becoming a subject matter expert on DRO Health products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Creating tools to onboarding doctors, hospitals, and other partners to product features as they are introduced
- Project manage the development, test, and deployment phase, ensuring cross solution testing and validation.
- Advocating for our customers by identifying and championing intuitive, user-focused fixes & features
- Performing quality assurance controls on features
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps
Required Experience and personal skills
- Healthcare background (not restricted to doctors alone)
- Hands-on experience with the agile methodology of project management (Scrum or Kanban preferably) is a plus
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira, Trello or ClickUp
- Familiarity in market research methodology, consumer behavior and marketing techniques
- Must be a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills
- Must be able to work remotely
- Comfortable with occasional travel
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude and follow up on pending queries
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 2-3 years work experience.
Closing Date: 28th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online