We are looking for an intelligent and knowledgeable individual for the position of an HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR.
• Super head the affairs of Administration and Human Resource Department
• Prepare high profile memo on behalf of the company
• Represents the hospital in external meetings and lead negotiations
• Render professional advise to the organization and motivates staff
• prepare business proposals and presentations and defend them
• identify issues and render proactive solutions
• implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the organization receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• manage projects and programmes
• lead and manage those within the team, including analysts
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
▪ Minimum of First degree in Business Administration, Office Technology Management, Secretariat Studies or Management or any Business related discipline from a reputable institution.
▪ Holder of Professional Qualifications or Certifications in Project Management, Human Resources, Administration or any other relevant fields
▪ Possession of MBA or degree in law is a great Advantage and preferable.
▪ Minimum of 7years post NYSC Corporate working experience in a Career related Position.
▪ Effective hands-on experience in the Preparation of Business Plan, proficiency in Interpretation of Business Executive Summary and Capacity to proffer Business Advisory solution.
▪ Disciplined and with the knack to multi task
▪ Possession of Professional Credentials (an Advantage)
▪ Highly self-motivated, able and willing to meet rendition deadlines well ahead in advance.
▪ Must have very good Interpersonal, Communication, and presentation skills with capabilities for Team Leadership
▪ Must be a thorough-bred professional with high Integrity and must be Relationship-centric
Closing Date: 25th March, 2021
LOCATION: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Method of Application
APPLICATION: If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as email subject