Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
We are recuiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Creates accurate job descriptions for all job roles.
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
- Liaise with departmental managers in creating work schedules for their team members.
- Ensures compliance with work schedules.
- Monitors the weekly roaster for all departments.
- Responsible for the welfare of all staff.
- Monitor daily attendance of staff and investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Coordinates and implements annual leave plans for staff.
- Ensure existing Human Resource Policies, Procedures, and staff handbook is updated in line with statutory requirements, good practice.
- Ensure operational HR activities and processes are correctly followed and that the frontline HR team provides accurate and timely advice and guidance to managers
- Manage payroll ensuring accuracy, and reporting on performance relative to budgets
- Ensures all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collect, calculate, and input data in order to maintain and updateÂ payroll information
- Resolves payroll discrepancies
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of t HR Information Systems
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries, and working hours
- Resolve staff’ issues and handle complaints to protect the general interests
- Ensure matters relating to payroll, disciplinary issues, leaves administration, pension are addressed appropriately.
- Develop and ensure healthy work relationships and a supportive atmosphere
- Stays up to date with employment law and relevant codes of practice
- Provide advice to department managers on how to deal with employees.
Competencies / Skill / Requirements
- B.Sc in the relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- M.Sc or HR certification is also an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
Closing Date: 20th September, 2020
Method of Application