Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Generalist
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Being a part of the global HR Team, HR Generalist will be responsible for the HR support to the company employees in Africa region like:
- Provide full HR Administration support by preparing legally required documents (personnel files, employment agreements, addendum’s etc.);
- Manage the company’s employee database and prepare HR related reports;
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures, ensure their implementation in the local company offices;
- Conduct HR part of payroll process by providing information to Finance Department;
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation;
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve HR related issues;
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings and investigations, exit interviews;
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters;
- Take care about employees experience in overall;
- Participate in the implementation of global HR projects in the region.
- Bachelors / Master degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
Note: All applications will be treated confidentially.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 22nd November, 2020