Job location: Port-Harcourt
Client industry: Petrochemical sector
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement processes and procedures in support of a seamless employee relations strategy.
• Champion the development and promotion of a corporate culture that emphasizes and reward hard work, trust, commitment, integrity, teamwork, respect, creativity and customer value satisfying behavior.
• Manage the communication system and process to ensure adequate awareness and buy-in among employees on appropriate company related issues QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 – 15 years working experience in a unionized environment
• Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM or CIPD)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
• Experience in conflict resolution management and collective Bargaining.
• Strong Training skills
Closing Date: 30th November, 2020
Apply via this link: Click here to Apply