The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Job Roles and Functions
- HR administrative duties revolving around manpower management. To be an ideal candidate for the human resources generalist position,applicant should have some experience or know-how in the man power industry.Must be able to work autonomously and remain calm underpressure. You must be able to assist HR managers in the whole recruitment lifecycle (e.g. onboarding new hires, candidate sourcing,etc).
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) .
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances,performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects(meetings, training, surveysetc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 15 years experience.
- Age 30-60.
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.