Role: HR Generalist
Company: Civil Engineering and Construction
Pay; 180k net
Act as the first point of contact for all HR-related issues/queries from external parties and employees.
• Liaise constantly with executive management in the design and implementation of company policies.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business strategy and meets top management information needs.
• Handle Labour/Union related issues.
• Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
• Implement management policies with regards to salaries, wages, discipline, transfers, etc.
• Liaise with executive management in the design of policies that foster a healthy and safe work environment.
• Maintain HR procedures that comply with federal and state laws.
• Confidentiality and proper management of HR records and information.
• Represent the company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation.
• Participate in workplace conflict resolution and investigations.
Minimum of HND/BSC.
Minimum of 4 years experience carrying our HR Generalist Functions
• 2yrs in a Civil Engineering/Construction company.
• CIPM Certification is also desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as Subject of mail
Closing Date: 31st January, 2021