Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a Service Provision firm with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern (Male)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assisting the HR team to organize meetings, training/workshops within the company.
- Daily update of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) – all staff files are up-to-date, transport reimbursable collation, the update of staff data on the system. Ensure prompt filing of all staff information that is generated in their files daily.
- Handling office tasks such as filing, photocopying, daily absenteeism update,
- Assists the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) in sick leave/ leave administration
- Assists in Recruitment processes
- Assists in the induction and onboarding of new hires, such as documentation, filing of new employee information etc.
- Processing of staff ID Cards
- Preparation of memos, queries, disciplinary letters, monthly call cards, staff notices/emails.
- Maintains strict confidentiality at all times regarding sensitive company’s documents/HR information.
- Performing general office clerk duties and deliver all errands within and outside the company smartly without delay.
- Any other duty or task assigned to him by the Head, HR & Admin.
- B.Sc in Social Science. CIPM Student Membership is an Advantage.
- Experience: 6 months.
- N45,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 9th February, 2021