Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, and snack food manufacturing. We pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to asignificant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop policy and manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- CIPM Certification
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy at:
Plot 198 / 199 Rumuogba Estate, Along Aba Road,
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Closing Date: 4th January, 2021